- We are committed to ensuring that unlawful conduct, fraud, misconduct or wrongdoing is reported and properly dealt with.
- We are committed to conducting our business with honesty and integrity, and we expect everyone in the Openwork Partnership to maintain high standards, act in accordance with our values and code of conduct and the FCA’s Code of Conduct.
- We encourage and facilitate individuals to report suspected wrongdoing as soon as possible, in the knowledge that their concerns will be taken seriously and investigated as appropriate, and that their confidentiality will be respected.
Raising a concern
You may raise your concerns in several ways:
- Contact the Financial Crime Officer on 01793 567859.
- Call the whistleblow hotline on 0808-189-1053.
- The whistleblow hotline is an independent hotline managed by Convercent by OneTrust, who will pass your concerns on to the FCO.
- You can also raise your concerns using the Openwork Convercent by Onetrust reporting tool which can be found here.
- Email email@example.com You might like to create an anonymised email address with which to communicate with us.
- Completing this form. This form will be sent directly to the Financial Crime Officer.
Any concerns raised will be treated in the strictest confidence and your identity will not be disclosed without your prior consent.