We are incredibly proud to offer a wide range of additional benefits. Many of these come as standard, with others forming part of our flexible benefits offering, giving our colleagues the ability to tailor their benefits package to fit their individual circumstances.
All colleagues receive the following benefits as standard as part of their total reward package.
- Enhanced pension scheme, with The Openwork Partnership contributing up to 10% of your salary (assuming an employee contribution of 5%).
- A discretionary annual bonus, one which has paid out generously in each of the past three years reflecting the successful performance of the business.
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy/sell additional holiday each year.
- Life assurance 4x salary.
- Critical illness cover 1x salary.
- Income protection.
- 6 months maternity leave at full pay.
Our benefits can be categorised across five pillars of wellbeing
- Critical illness
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- In-House Financial Advice
- Employee assistance programme
- Mindfulness app
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health screening
- Cancer checks
- Gym membership, plus on-site gym and wellness studio in Swindon offices
- Online yoga and other fitness classes
- Cycle to work
- Give as you Earn
- Charity events in partnership with The Openwork Foundation
- Time off to participate in community and charity initiatives
- Travel insurance
- Experience days
- Activity pass
- Holiday trading